Friday, January 6, 2012

On the Backburner

Hey there.

These are not excuses, just reasons why the blog has been on simmer lately.

  1. Name of blog- BEST energies BEST affections- my e and a need to be elsewhere (even if I have adorable pics of one little nephew)
  2. Christmas happened at our house, twice. Real live people trump blogland people- every time.
  3. I devoured the book “7” and it’s got me all in a tizzy. Short story- read it.
  4. A friend came over for hot olives and conversation. See #2
  5. It’s been insanely warm for January (65 today) and if I didn’t go running on these nice days, well…
  6. When the kids are home from school, very little extra gets done.
  7. It’s okay to not blog. See #3
  8. I’m busy reading comments from my FB picture.
  9. I’m forcing my kids to eat poison AKA Butternut Squash soup.
  10. Football is only on for a few more weeks.
  11. I’ve caught chalkboard paint fever.

*

*

*

*

*

DSC_1247

Ok- I couldn’t resist. Don’t you just want to slurp him up in kisses? That’s what I do.  Every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!