Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Power of... Something

I cannot, for the life of me at the moment, figure out how to load pictures on this here blog o'mine from certain spots on my computer. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm playing hop scotch with where the pictures are located in which programs and how I've uploaded or downloaded them to begin with. It's a hot mess over here. It also has to do with the fact that several years ago I requested a Mac instead of upgrading my PC and I've never quite figured out the fastest way to go about the whole photo thing. To top it all off and from what I can gather, Blogger and Apple aren't simpatico and most bloggers switch to WordPress, which isn't free. Since I'm making zero pennies from this endeavor, Bill is less than eager to shell out more of his hard earned money. That is, unless we here, this gathered, albeit small, community raise our collective voice- 
"Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of angry men. It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!"
I believe in the power of a good broadway song.

This song or musical has nothing to do with my photo uploading skills but somehow I can embed a YouTube video. 

I present to you Do You Hear the People Sing? from Les Miserables


Let us hear your voice. What say you about, well, anything really? What musicals or songs pop into your head at random? I can't even begin to name all that come to mine.  
 

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!