Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a Wrap!

Well, we survived! Barely. 6 days, 7 performances (1 was snowed out). Phew!


Discovering David Dansville was a tremendous success. Here are pictures from the past week.


 Supper with the cast and crew.
 Waiting in line with hot cocoa (and eyes purposely closed).
No shiny orphans here.
Hugs from Grandma.
 Is this your new home, Orphan Audrey?
 Rehearsal pictures
 Oh man, she caught me.

 Cast photos
This is no orphan, this is my girl!

If you missed seeing it, we are really sorry! Really!! 
However... the DVD will be released later on and you can get one of those. Then you will feel slightly better, but still sad because you did not see it in person. I'll let you know when it's available.

Meanwhile, this household is going to try to get back to normal. I just heard it's only 12 days to Christmas!!!! We don't even have a tree yet! Only batch of Christmas cookies done (baked, decorated and eaten)! No Christmas music except for my dear students. No Christmas book reading!! That's okay, though. If I learned one thing from the production is that my Heavenly Father loves me no matter what AND that I don't need a single one of those things to help me celebrate Him sending His Son!

1 comment:

  1. Sure wish that Seattle was closer than Iowa! I can't wait until the DVD comes out. I would put it on my Christmas list for next year, but I hope that I will have seen it several times before then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!