Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Day-te

Today, I got the best gift: Bill surprised me by staying home and being with me all day!! He’s been so busy serving me and my family, saving the world from sandpaper shortages and building amazing boxes that hang on walls, that our “just us” time just hasn’t happened in a long time. Yesterday, I think I was at the brink of insanity- no wait, that was Friday. So for him to say today that he was staying home just to be with me, well, I felt really, really loved.

So what did we do? Caught a 10:35 am showing of the new Sherlock Holmes movie. We went to the movie theater in the morning!! On a Monday!! I’ve never done that before. There were four other people there. Then we got some lunch and ran a few errands before the kids came home from school. (After 16 years, we no longer consider going to Lowe’s a date, but inevitably we still stop there regularly on our dates.)

And that was my day-te with Bill.

He is the best!

Day 19 At the Movies

{I’m doing a December Daily- taking at least 1 picture a day for the month of December- and editing them with a new app, Pixl-o-matic, hence the post-processing on the picture. This is my Day 19.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!