Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It’s Concert Season, Part 2

Last night was Ben’s turn for the Christmas Concert season. Though he doesn’t love music, he’s still a good sport about the whole thing.

Classic Ben.

Ben's Not Thrilled

Side Hat Ben.

Ben's Side Hat

Reading Ben. (He read his lines very slowly and clearly- yay!)

Ben Reading

I got lucky with the song I decided to record; it’s adorable and the kids sang it really well.

Once the concert was over, Ben was hoping he’d get to stay for the boys basketball game that was going on at the same time but he had to go home. Only I got to stay since I had concession stand duties. (I’m an expert in adding two pops, 1 candy bar, 1 nachos grande and 1 popcorn now. $9)

p.s.- I also finally fixed Luke’s concert video so you can watch it. Sorry Grandma and Aunt Densie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!