Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my blog readers! I’m sorry this greeting is late. The power cord to my computer was broken until today but I‘m pretty sure that Jesus’ birth isn’t meant to be celebrated on just December 25th.

I love the Christmas hymn, “O Come, O Come, Immanuel”. Immanuel means God with us. God-with-us. God did not stay in heaven, unattainable. He came to be with us.

Cruising through Pandora’s Christmas stations, I heard this song and it’s my favorite of the season.  

Now my night has turned to day

An empty manger, empty grave

Baby born so I could say

Now my night has turned to day

Thank you, Jesus, for coming an being with us.

Seems almost wrong to write this after that but if you LOVE that song, follow this link to Amazon for the song and 4 awesome others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!