Friday, January 3, 2014

Starting Anew

I felt my heart needed a good cleansing with my last post. It's not bad to wrestle with tough things. I think that's another lie of this world: either we shouldn't wrestle or that we should feel ashamed because we do wrestle. 

But our wrestling should lead us back to God because only He can truly answer our struggles. If we're going to fall, fall into Him. This is what Ann Voskamp shared a few days ago, right when I was at my lowest.

After reading that I encourage you to spend some time reading this next one by her about starting out new. 

I hope you'll read through her thoughts. They take time to chew and swallow and you'll want to go faster but don't. 

New Year's Blessings, friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!