Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rockin' the House!

I wanted to let you all know of an awesome worship concert going on at my church this coming Thursday. The band is called Anthem and let me tell you, they take worship concert to a whole new level! If you're thinking candles, Michael W. Smith- forget it! If you come, you may seriously want earplugs!! Get a little taste of it by going to the Anthem website and listen to a few songs. Yep! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

I love the first album Anthem put out! It is on my mp3 player and it has gotten me through the last month helping me regain eternal perspective and return to worship when I don't want to. I look forward to this next one!

Over on the right, in my blogroll is a guy, Mark Arant. He's the pastor at Cornerstone's new sister church in Iowa City, Veritas. He is a part of Anthem and has written a little about it on his blog, Metropuritan. You must go read it, especially since my bro is a part of it. He's mixing the sound for the concert and he does an awesome job. I can hear his mixing from anyone else's!

I hope to go to the concert but I'll just have to see! Maybe I will only have to open my windows here in Huxley and listen!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the second Anthem cd? It just came out in Aug. or Sept. I didn't like it as much as the first one, but I have to admit, it is growing on me. Check it out if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!