Monday, December 3, 2012

Firing Range- MO style

We went to MO over Thanksgiving week to be with Bill's family to celebrate Thanksgiving/Christmas. Part of the family had already arrived and we met up with them at a firing range.
That's right. A firing range. I have little no gun experience and this whole experience was completely new to us. The guns we used are Bill's brother's. I cannot even tell you what kinds of guns we shot. Semi-automatic has no meaning to me whatsoever. But if you can figure it out from the photos, then good for you.




Steve and Bill


Because we made Audrey try it, I also had to try it. I was actually more concerned that the gun would hurt my shoulder and I wouldn't be able to run (I know, I'm a nerd) but that didn't happen. What did happen is that the bullets that were in the gun were tracers, meaning you could watch them. What did happen is that I have no idea if I actually hit any target other than the hill behind the target and provide plenty of entertainment for everyone. You're welcome.
That would be me.
Nephew Jabin is into guns like Ben is into dirt bikes. He could have sat there forever. 

We watched Steve and Tia fire off some more rounds and Bill tried out other guns, too. 
And with a bang, our Missouri vacation was off! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!