Friday, February 26, 2010

Week Recap

Here is a list of things from this week:
-I learned how to use notation software for the first time as I copied 3 student’s compositions to send in to a national competition. The software is called MuseScore and it is free.
-Bill got a promotion and raise at 3M this week. Yeah!
-I realized that I don’t really want my brother and his family to move to Michigan. Just the thought makes me want to cry. I don’t want the cousins to leave!!!
-I found out that I am a bad eater when I am tired. I want sugar, salt, and all sorts of take out food. Get more sleep= eating good food= don’t get into an emotional/food swing
-I need women’s Bible study. I need it for their prayers, I need it to keep me accountable to stay in the Word, I need it for balance in my thoughts, I need it for their friendships.
-Smoothies are a great way for me to stay full and satisfied after a workout.
-I use threats in my parenting: it just sneaks in there. I should stop.
-I still chase after useless idols way too often.
-I need a vacation to cut loose from everything.
-I don’t need to accomplish everything on every to do list I’ve ever made before I go on vacation.
-I am a list maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!