Thursday, September 16, 2010

Don't Ask- Revisited


Yes, those would be Luke's underwear under the dining table.
When I told him to get dressed that morning, he didn't take off his original underwear but instead put on another pair over the top. Later, when he was having problems pulling up all his layers after going to the bathroom, he mentioned he had on two pairs of underwear. I suggested life would be easier with just one. That night at supper he was feeling uncomfortable and decided that then and there was the perfect time to shed a layer. And that is what he did. At the table.
I don't know what to think except it is a lose-lose situation. 1. He never actually changed his underwear, so he's been wearing the same pair two days in a row. 2. He now has dirtied a second pair, without actually wearing them.

That's life. It happens to you. Or it has happened. Or it will. Some form of it will. And you will turn to your husband and give him an exasperated look and then laugh. You've got to. Either that or you'll cry. Then if you have a blog like me, you'll take a picture of it and put it up for the entire web world to see. If you don't have a blog, take a picture anyway.

2 comments:

  1. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Oh that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to LOL. My Kati did the same thing when she was younger. We won't talk about where I find her undies these days *rolling eyes*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!