Friday, September 17, 2010

No Degree Required

I made up the name of these brownies because I got the recipe from my sister-in-law, Denise, when she was living with us while in vet school. 
If you need a serious chocolate fix or treats for a sleepover (that you just found out about!), these brownies are your friend.


College Student Brownies
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 regular sized box instant chocolate pudding
1 bag chocolate chips
2 cups milk


Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9x13 baking pan. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


Yep- that's it. Use whatever kind of cake mix you want, any kind of chocolate chips. Don't make the cake mix with the oil, eggs and water like the back says. Don't grease the pan. Don't get complicated.


Oh, sure, there are way better true brownie recipes out there, like my fave- Ina Garten. Or The Pioneer Woman's Mocha Brownies, which I've yet to try but I will someday and share them with my mom, since she's a woman who can appreciate chocolate and coffee at the same time. But remember, you just found out about the sleepover and it's teenagers, who are going to down them without much thought.


I also like this recipe because anybody but you can do it. Like the teenager who's going to the sleepover.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!