Monday, February 27, 2012

My Paint Chip Text

This is the text I sent my friend, Angie, one day…

I just hit the paint chip jackpot!!

Bill is cleaning out his office and was THROWING AWAY these!!

I saw them and picked them out of his garbage. He asked in the most quizzical way “What do you want those for?”

I looked at him astonishingly and answered “Haven’t you been following my Pinterest boards?!!”

Then I cradled them in my arms all the way to my craft area.

He followed me out, knowing his wife had reached an all time height of bizarreness and again wanted to know what I was going to do with them.

I said, “Stuff.” then took a picture to send to you.

I think he walked away shaking his head but I don’t know as I had stopped paying attention to him, enamored with my lovely paint chip stash.

DSC_0008DSC_0010

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...my heart is a-flutter just gazing at these again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!