Friday, February 21, 2014

A Friday Five- In Complete Sentences

Must. blog. Think. in. complete. sentences.

1. I bought Luke a set of red Solo cups. He is elated. They are for stacking and playing with, people. 

2. We are all better-ish. Audrey still has a cough but it isn't keeping her home from school or speech or pep band or play practice or student council or church. 

3. I'm running outside through all of this weather we are having in Iowa. With a couple of warm days, read that as anything near or above 30 degrees, I have overheated from too many layers. Not such a bad problem to have.

4. Ben is a super fast snow shoveler. I'm not sure how he is so fast. I guess he shovels snow like he rides dirt bikes. 

5. We had a group of Salt girls over last Monday for the evening. They were a delight and it was so much fun to hear their ambitions and struggles. They got a little happy-sighy when they heard how Bill and I met. We got a little older when we heard they were born the year we met ('93). 

Well, I better stop now. It looks like I completed a few full sentences and I don't want to push my luck. Have a great weekend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!