Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tupperware Happiness

I’m going to share with you a little secret you may or may not know about me… I love organizing!

Now I’m going to share with you how my cabinets look like this…

Upper Cabinet Right

I have a sister-in-law who sells Tupperware! And right now, Tupperware is having a sale on their Modular Mates for 40% off!!!

Let’s scan my pictures and see what these are holding… the big ones on the bottom are holding chips, second row: egg noodles, macaroni, spaghetti, lasagna noodles, third row: pecans, chinese noodles, marshmallows, raisins. And there’s more behind the front ones since this cabinet is extra deep!

Next picture (sorry it’s out of focus)- spices on a turnable rack, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder; second row: chicken and beef bouillon, toothpicks; third row: cinnamon chips, coconut, extra kosher salt, turbinado sugar, cornstarch; upper shelf: various baking chips or melts, cookie cutters, pastry decorating bags, tips.Upper Cabinet Left

But that’s not all. I have the cereal containers holding not only cereal in the kitchen, but borax powder and washing soda in the laundry room. I have square containers holding different kinds of flour in the kitchen and batteries in the mud room and hair clippers in the bathroom. I have a round one for syrup in the kitchen and smaller round ones holding band-aids in the bathroom. Oh, have I mentioned, thanks to Jessica and the 40% off, I have Tupperware in every room of my house except the kids’ rooms?

Why the obsession? Is it organizing? It is this certain plastic? It is the fact that the different shapes and sizes all work together (a 1 size and a 2 size equal a 3 size, etc.) AND that they will not change over the years. Other brands may work, but are you going to find them in 5 years when you decide to re-do your cabinets? Probably not. And that is a bummer. Plus, they really do seal very well and keep your items fresh. Not necessary for batteries, I realize, but soggy marshmallows are no fun at all!

Now, I’m just telling you about it because I love it and because they are on sale RIGHT NOW!!

This is how you can get started on your own Tupperware Modular Mate obsession happiness… follow this link to the Tupperware catalog and see what the possibilities are. If you are unsure of how to get started, Jessica can help you. In fact, she has customized kitchens and can do that for you if you’d like. To get a hold of her, first email me and then I will send you Jess’s contact info.

Meanwhile, I’m going to go through the house and see if I need any more… (watch me skipping away)

 

1 comment:

  1. Alrighty, I have a bunch of these things as well. But with blue lids like you. After looking at the catalog, there is RED! I don't remember see those before. So, how does a gal replace her blue lids with red lids? That's my question for Jessica.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!