Monday, May 30, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gift

In case anyone reading this still needs a Teacher’s Appreciation gift, here’s a simple, quick idea.

Wrapped Plants

I found this printable via a blog friend, Tiffani.

Grow Plants

I printed out three copies then trimmed the edges with pinking edge scissors. Don’t forget to have your preschooler write his name on the back.

Luke Writing

Luke and I headed to Lowe’s and he picked out three perfect plants for his preschool teachers (and told every Lowe’s employee who(m?) each plant was for.) When we got home, we picked out 12x12 scrapbook paper and ribbon to match. I placed the plant in the middle of the paper, gathered the paper up around it, letting it fold where it did. I secured the edges with little glue dots to hold the paper flat around the plant. I tied ribbon around the whole thing and it was done.

Luke carried all three plants in an old large cake pan to his preschool graduation.

Luke with Plants

The scrapbook paper is double-sided, which I think is nice since you can see the inside of the paper. Mine is from Stampin’ Up. The ribbon- Stampin’ Up or Papertrey Ink. If you don’t have scrapbook paper, you could wrap them in fabric, or burlap, like my friend, Angie, did for her son’s graduation open house. I loved how that looked!

No teacher is going to mind, however, if your cutie gives them this gift, no matter how wrapped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!