These are not excuses, just reasons why the blog has been on simmer lately.
- Name of blog- BEST energies BEST affections- my e and a need to be elsewhere (even if I have adorable pics of one little nephew)
- Christmas happened at our house, twice. Real live people trump blogland people- every time.
- I devoured the book “7” and it’s got me all in a tizzy. Short story- read it.
- A friend came over for hot olives and conversation. See #2
- It’s been insanely warm for January (65 o today) and if I didn’t go running on these nice days, well…
- When the kids are home from school, very little extra gets done.
- It’s okay to not blog. See #3
- I’m busy reading comments from my FB picture.
- I’m forcing my kids to eat poison AKA Butternut Squash soup.
- Football is only on for a few more weeks.
- I’ve caught chalkboard paint fever.
Ok- I couldn’t resist. Don’t you just want to slurp him up in kisses? That’s what I do. Every time.