Thursday, September 6, 2012

Brotherly Love

Found this back in the drafts section. It's by Audrey about two years ago and I thought I'd publish it today. There isn't any editing by me. 

I have been thinking about Brotherly Love recently, and I rescued a few passages from the Bible to help me illustrate it.
Love must be sincere
Hate what is evil and cling to what is good
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love
Honor one another above yourselves.

Now about brotherly love we do not need to write to you, yourselves have been taught by God to love each other.






…and to godliness;
Brotherly kindness and to brotherly kindness;
Love"





The Passages were found in Romans 12: 10, 1 Thessalonians 4: 9, and 2 Peter 1: 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!