Thursday, September 20, 2012

Taken Over

Hey, there. How's your Psalm a day reading going? Do you know we're down to the last 10 or so days? I sort of fell quiet on encouraging you and then Psalm 119 came and went and nothing for me. Truth is? Truth is, I've had to play catch up several times. It's ok. It's ok for you too. 

I've been struck by a few Psalm in particular and hope to share them with you. Here's the first one. 
Psalm 117
Praise God, everybody!
Applaud God, all people!
His love has taken over our lives;
God's faithful ways are eternal.
Hallelujah!

I'm not sure how I came to read it in the Message version but I did. And I love it! It's not Him, dictating our lives; no dictating allowed. But his LOVE? It woos us, charms us, flows over us, steps in for us, saves us. That is something to rejoice in! 

His LOVE has taken over our lives!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!