Friday, April 13, 2012

Full Life Thankful

Our washer broke earlier this week. Thankful Bill was actually home to figure out what was the matter and the replacement part is on it’s way.

I was left with a load of sopping wet, still unclean laundry. Thankful for a neighbor who washed my laundry and then dried and folded it.

I thought the replacement part was arriving this Friday. Instead, it’s scheduled to arrive next Friday. Thankful for a laundromat in town.

Audrey’s track meets go longer than I remembered, last night we got home at 8:30 and we left before it was done. Thankful we could go watch her and leave before it was done.

So far, Audrey runs the 800 and the mile. Thankful she doesn’t run the 4 x 400 which is always the last race.

I ran the 4 x 400. Thankful my mom stayed until forever to watch me run.

Ben’s soccer practice coincides with Audrey’s meets. Thankful for a team member’s mom to take him to and from practice.

The hard drive on my computer is almost full and I can’t put many more pictures on it. Thankful I have a computer.

I haven’t been blogging a lot lately because of this full life. Thankful you still keep reading. 

Load of Laundry

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!