Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Messing with Easter

I intend on this being a low post week.

With an exception or two. Such as this. Which is not even from me. It’s from, you guessed it, Jen Hatmaker.

I was going to say I’m sorry for dropping the H word again, but I’m not.

Actually, her Easter Conundrum, Part 1 is an excerpt from her book “7”.

I’m not sorry for dropping the “7” again. 

While you’re at it, you might as well go over to Brandon’s blog again and catch his post which is written more specifically to their church, but also for others to see what they have done and plan to do again for this Easter.

No siento about the Brandon thing, either.

I’m amazingly unapologetic today. Smile

 

1 comment:

  1. I read about the book on another gals blog. And thanks to what you posted on Facebook yesterday, I used up my Amazon gift cards {from Swag Bucks!} and got me the book. I look forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!