Saturday, March 31, 2012

Extra Reading

For the last few months on and off, you’ve read my yammering about Jen Hatmaker and her thoughts. I’ve read her book “7” and have yet to write anything about it. That’s because right after I finished it, I slammed through her husband’s book “Barefoot Church”.  I’m not going to write about that yet either. They are both good GREAT! the end.

I now follow Brandon’s blog, self named brandonhatmaker.com. If you’ve got a few minutes this weekend, follow this link to his post titled “Stop Serving the Poor”. Do it if you can. It’ll be good for you.

Now remember a ways back about my friend Janel and asking you to give towards one of their trips to Ghana? Well, she’s been there and back a couple of times and she’s got quite the stories from her last trip. They aren’t glamorous but they are God- gloried. I’m pointing you to “A Baby in the Bush” and it’s a stop and take it in story.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!