Thursday, March 8, 2012

One of These Is Not Like the Others

And I’m not just talking about the aunt in the back row. Or the black puppy in Bill’s arms. Or the little boy who never looks at the camera.

Did you guess yet?

One of these puppies is soon to be ours!!!

Family Photo

No, I’m not going to tell you which one yet. I’m using my blogging smarts and dangling the suspense so you’ll come back tomorrow. Winking smile

And I’m not going to tell the story quite yet either. Mostly because I’ve got to bring something awesome to my daughter’s math class in about 3 hours and I don’t have anything ready yet (and I’m still in my jammies).

Oh, and I’ve got to get dog food, a collar and leash, food and water bowls, kennel/carrier, dog brush, Swiffer sheets, treats, toys, and call the vet,  and figure out how many times she’ll have to go potty in the middle of the night, and find a name for her, and come up with a label for all the future puppy posts…

I gotta go!

psst… the comment section is a great place to leave any dog related suggestions. just sayin’ I like hearin’ from ya!

Family Photo 2

2 comments:

  1. Smart to get a puppy in the spring, instead of fall going into winter. Those late night potty breaks will be much nicer this time of year! We raised both our dogs from puppies. Nothing sweeter. Name ideas: Goldie, Fiji, Minnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to call the vet? It looks like you have a vet in the picture with you! :)

    And you know my name selections. Right now, I think Willow is my favorite. But Repent is right up there as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!