Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ballard CC

If you haven’t noticed, Ben and Bill have gotten lots of time on here with their harescrambles. Smile Well, now it’s time for some other races, namely Audrey’s cross country meets. She had her first of the season on Monday night and it was hosted by our school. Truthfully, I couldn’t wait for it!

We caught her clear across the course and found her smilin’ away!

A Happy RunnerThumbs Up

By the time we saw her again, she wasn’t smiling so much. I think she was focusing on, you know, running and breathing. 

Still Going

At the end of each race, Audrey will accept a hug and kiss from me, but what she really wants is some Dad time. I see this scene at the end of every race and I love it!

End of Race Hug

Way to go, Audrey! Can’t wait for next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!