Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a Random Wednesday

I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve got nothing spectacular for you today. I’m kind of out of sorts. But I will show you a couple random things that cheer my heart.

Luke’s first soccer game was last night. We didn’t have any soccer socks or shorts so the boys and I sped down to Ankeny to pick some up. (Since we have been gone every weekend for the last month and a half, these kinds of errands just haven’t been getting done.) Anyway, it turns out, the store we shopped at didn’t have kid size soccer socks, so Luke is wearing X-Small men’s socks! Hah! He will be able to wear those for the next 3 years! You probably can’t tell from this picture because I didn’t have time to grab my camera.

He enjoyed the game very much but only touched the ball once. Mostly he just ran with the clump of kids around the ball, touched his new shorts (that soft material that kids love), pounding his shin guards under his socks and kicking about in his soccer cleats (thanks to Aunt Jessica for those!). Maybe next game he’ll be more into it.

Luke's 1st game

I get to see this guy about once a week, sometimes a little more. These are from my phone, also.

He sticks his tongue out a lot. Then I took another picture because I’m sure he doesn’t want the only picture of himself on his aunt’s blog to be with his tongue out! 

Valor's tongueValor no tongue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!