Friday, June 3, 2011

Donuts and an Anniversary

Guess what today is?

Friday.

June 3rd.

National Donut Day.

Our friends, the Haverkamp’s, anniversary.

Bill and my anniversary- 16 years!!!

We started out the day by running to Casey’s for a box of day old donuts. We’re going to go out for supper tonight without the kids. Aaaand, that’s about it. I know- try not to hold back, right? Yeah! It’s okay. We get to be together and that’s the most important thing. Many years, we have been in the middle of a house building phase, or in the case of the last several years, I’ve been at a music teacher conference and it’s been a text to each other. So this year, even getting to see each other face to face is nice.

I have not been good in taking good pictures of Bill and I together. So here is one from our vacation last year that Audrey snapped. I do smile with one eye more squinty than the other and so this isn’t the best, but it’s what we’ve got.

Vacation Couple

Shall I get mushy and sentimental on here and make you all uncomfortable and sick as I recount the ways I love Bill?

I’ll refrain except for just a little.

Bill, I love you. Unforgettable- that’s what you are!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!