Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Header and Summer List

Look! I changed the blog header: picture and size. Lori, I never could figure out where you said I could change the size. Thanks for trying to help. This time around was exactly the same. I actually did find a helpful answer via blogger’s help site. To resize pictures, go to resize.it. I did it under “tools”. All the fun photo edits were done with Picasa and Picnik (free!) What do you think?

The day school got out the kids and I made our summer list. I punched out some favorite scrapbook papers and we wrote out things we wanted to do this summer. It took a while and we’ve added as we’ve thought of them so there are more things on the board than what’s shown.

Summer List 1

Hah! I’m looking at it now. Fires- now that really means fires in our fire-pit. Stay up all night- NOT looking forward to that one. I managed to get out of it last year, but I doubt I will be able to this year.

Short blog post- nothing riveting today.

Have a great weekend!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Kind comments are always welcomed!